The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China (mainland)||Brand Name:||Maxphotonics|
|Laser Source||Fiber laser||Operation Voltage:||24VDC|
Packaging & Delivery:
|Packaging Detail:||Carton box or Wooden case for optional|
|Delivery Detail:||2 weeks after receiving the payment|
Main Features of Fiber laser:
|Central Emission Wavelength||nm||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4|
|Nominal Output Power||w||10||20||30||50||100|
|Single Pulse Energy||mj||0.5~0.6||0.8~1.0||0.8~1.0||0.8~1.0||0.8~1.0|
|Output Power Tunability||%||5~100||5~100||5~100||5~100||5~100|
|Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling|
(All parameters is believed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice.Applications of Laser Marking:
Widely used for all metal marking, some plastic and parts of stone engraving.
Ceramic, plastic keys, metal and non-metallic
Special materials processing, etc.
Questions usually been asked by the customers
1) Does the laser have "auto verification" mode in which it can diagnose itself for possible problems?
=> It has a protection software inside.
2) Can an abrupt electricity cut damage the laser? Is it necessary to connect the laser to electricity via UPS?
=> an abrupt electricity cut won't damage the laser, our laser has been tested in this way for many many times. Not necessary to connect to UPS.
3) Is the laser filled with neutral gas (we are thinking about the risk of opening it by the customs at the border)?
=> No neutral gas, it's safe.
4) Can anything bad happen to the laser if it is scanned by X-ray on the border?
=> Please don't worry, our laser has been sold to many countries, it very safe. Because there is no dangerous materials in it that will lead to fire or explosion.
5) Does the laser have a CE certificate necessary to be sold to European Union?
6) What is the lifetime?
The lifetime of the lasers are 100,000 hours, the lifetime of the pump diode is 100,000 hours.
All products are warranted by MAX against defects in materials and workmanship for the period of time as set forth on the applicable purchase order or in the specifications starting with the date of shipment. Max also warrants that this product will meet applicable specifications under normal use.
MAX shall,at its option, repair of replace any product that proves, in the reasonable opinion of MAX, to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. All products repaird or replaces under warranty are only warranted for the remaining up-expired period of time in the original warranty for the particular defective product. MAX reserves the right to issue a credit note for any defective products that have proved defective through normal usage.
Products, parts(including fiber connectors)or equipment which have been tampered with are not covered by this warranty.
1. Be tampered with ,opened, disassembled, opened, or modified by persons other than MAX personnel.
2. Misused, neglected, or damaged by accident, used in applications which exceeds their specifications or rating.
3. Outsied of environmental specifications for the products.
4. Used with buyer software or interfacing.
5. Improperly installed, maintained or otherwise abused or used other than in accordance with the information and precautions contained in this User's Manual.
6. It is the customer's responsibility to understand and follow operating instructions in this User's Guide and specifications prior to operation-failure to do so many result in voiding this warranty.
7. Accessories and fiber connectors are not covered by this warranty.
Buyer must claim under the warranty in writing no later than 31 days after the claimed defect is discovered. This warranty does not extend to any third party, including without limitation Buyer's end-users or customers, and does not apply to any parts, equipment or other products not manufactured by MAX.